Wireless - Digital - Professional
Digital Weather Stations
(800) 584 - 9331
Pro Weather Station $139.95
Monitor your indoor environment & backyard weather with this easy to use Weather Station.
The WS-1517 Professional Weather Station provides accurate, real-time weather data straight from your backyard. This sleek station offers weather forecasting, indoor/outdoor temperature & humidity, rain & wind data and precise atomic time—all on one comprehensive device.
- Wind Wind Sensor monitors backyard wind speed, direction & gust.
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor monitors backyard temperature & humidity
- Wireless Rainfall Sensor monitors backyard rainfall & empties itself.
- Moon phase icon
- Forecast icons change based on barometric pressure
- Barometric pressure with 24 hr.history graph (inHg/hPa)
- Local pressure (inHg/hPa)
- 12/24 hr. atomic time (manual setting option)
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor humidity (%RH)
- Wind chill (°F/°C)
- Wind speed (mph, m/s,km/h, knots)
- Wind direction compass display
- Rainfall amount (in/mm)
- Ability to add up to four sensors (additional sensors not available at this time)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Calendar display: month/day in six languages
- Sunrise/sunset calculation for over 100 pre-programmed world cities
- Altitude adjustment for pressure compensation
- Dew point and comfort level indicators
- Low battery indicator
- Light sensor detects low-light conditions and automatically adjusts backlight
Wireless Weather Station (WS-1517)
- Indoor temp. range: 14.2°F to 140°F (-9.9°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor temp. range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 0-99 %RH
- Outdoor humidity range: 0-99 %RH
- 2 month battery life (without AC adapter)
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries required or 7.5V AC/DC power adaptor (included)
- 7.5 AC/DC power adaptor (included) for primary power and battery backup: 4 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
Temp./Humidity Sensor (TS-21)
- 100 ft. wireless range
- Over 12 month battery life
- 2 AAA Alkaline batteries required (not included)
- Wind speed range: 0 to 199.9 mph (199.9 Km/h, 173.3 Knots, 89.3 m/s)
- Wind direction range: 0° to 360°
- Over 24 month battery life
- 2 AA Alkaline batteries required (not included)
Rain Gauge (TS-906)
- 1 hr./24 hr./yesterday range: 0 to 78.73 in. (0 to 1999.9 mm)
- Last week/last month range: 0 to 787.3 in. (0 to 19,999.9 mm)
- Over 24 month battery life
- 2 AA Alkaline batteries required (not included)
Back to Top
|Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station - $375.00
The new Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Integrated Sensor Suite including temperature, wind, and rain sensors
- Mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
TIME & DATE
View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY
Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS
See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
"CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE
Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressureall on the console.
"THIS TIME YESTER DAY" FEATURE
Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
Integrated Sensor Suite
Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" (0.2mm) resolution.
Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
WEATHER PROOF COVER
Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit.
Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
Energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Available in four versions:
- US (United States): These versions are made for use inside the USA only.
- USM (United States, metric): US/Metric version uses US radio frequency and a 0.2mm rain collector. Station reports in Metric units. These versions are made for use inside the USA only.
UK (United Kingdom)
- EU (Europe)
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- 22 user-selectable alarms
- 12-hr forecasts
- Barometric pressure reporting
- RAIN COLLECTOR: Reports rain rate and rain totals. Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" resolution for US stations and 0.2 mm resolution for EU/UK stations.
- ANEMOMETER: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
- WIND DIRECTION: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Outdoor sensors contained in radiation shield for optimum accuracy. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- BUBBLE LEVEL: Allows for more acc
- Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately.
Back to Top
Now you can post your weather data directly to the internet without a PC! Not a web guru? Don't worry--our newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you.
WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue and Weather Envoy.
Post your weather data directly to the Internet without a PCWeatherLinkIP does all the work for you. Simply plug the data logger into the back of your console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you'll be able to see your weather data live on the Internet. In addition, WeatherLinkIP lets you:
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including Citizen Weather Observer Program, the GLOBE Program, and more.
- Get e-mail alerts for current weather conditions or simple alarm conditions.
- Download the data to your PC for all the powerful charting, graphing, and analysis as our standard WeatherLink (#6510USB). With Extra User License Kits, you can even download the data independently to multiple PCsideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
- Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Get more details on Weatherlink.com and check the FAQ's on WeatherLinkIP. WeatherLinkIP is "plug-and-play," when used with Weatherlink.com. Simple configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites or set e-mail alert conditions. Includes software on CD, data logger, and 5' (1.5 M) cable to connect the data logger to your broadband router.
Requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista with a broadband router with available Ethernet port.
WeatherLink Getting Started Guide: Vantage Stations
WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro and Vantage Pro2
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.
Back to Top
WeatherLink Software for Vantage Vue - $
WeatherLink, Windows, USB
For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink® to
any of our weather stations. Create graphs, calculate totals and
averages, analyze trends, and more—all with your own weather
The WeatherLink data logger fits neatly into the weather
station console storing data even when it's not connected to
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather
bulletin. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or
view multiple weather variables at the same time to see
- Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic
Data Center Format
- View special reports on heating degree days, cooling
degree days, and fuel-oil demand. With optional sensors, see
reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture,
soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar
Sharing Your Weather Data
- Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather
prediction models by submitting your data to the Weather
Underground Citizen Weather Observer Program via APRS or the
- Create your own weather website or post weather conditions
to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other
files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather
- Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international
weather-related science program for students from elementary
through high school, supported by NASA and NSF.
- Requires Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP with USB port. Also
available in a serial port version and a version for Mac OSX.
Includes software on CD, data logger, and 8’ (2.4 M) cable
to connect the data logger to your computer. Choose a logging
interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Depending on
the logging interval, store up to six months of data before
Compatible with both original Vantage Pro and Vantage Pro2.
Updates for WeatherLink are available for downloading at no
charge from our
Software Support section.
Back to Top
Professional Weather Stations
(800) 584 - 9331
Modular Weather Station - Please call for quote, 1-800-584-9331
Item # 110-WS-16
The 110-WS-16 Modular Weather Station is a computer-based meteorological system designed as a "user-friendly" solution for data storage and real-time monitoring of weather conditions.
The standard 110-WS-16 Modular Weather Station includes:
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Air Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Data Logger
- Tripod & Mast
- Solar Radiation Shield for temp/humidity sensor
- Cables & Mounts
- Set-up Disk
Additional sensor options include solar radiation, water or soil temperature, auxiliary air temperature, rain gauge upgrade, evaporation, or soil moisture.
The unique modular system design provides plug-and-play functionality for adding or replacing sensors. The 110-WS-16D Data Acquisition Module is a direct
upgrade for existing 110-WS-14D Modules. Improvements include a larger non-volatile memory, selectable averaging intervals, 12 bit analog conversion, 0.1%
F.S. accuracy, two alarm outputs, and optional modem communications.
The WS-16 is supplied with an attractive desktop data acquisition module with a memory capacity of 128KB RAM (approximately 45 days at 15 minute
intervals with 6 sensors). The standard system includes a 120Vac power adaptor and RS232 serial port for connection to a personal computer. For outdoor or
remote applications, two enclosure options are available. One is for sites with AC power and the other utilizes a solar panel. Both options include a NEMA-4X
enclosure and rechargeable battery to allow continued operation in the event of power failure.
Data can be viewed using Windows HyperTerminal or other terminal programs such as Procomm. A one page real-time text display or an ASCII row and
column format may be selected. A menu is provided for setting the data and time, alarms, logging interval, etc. Optional graphical display software is available for viewing real-time and historical data charts and graphs.
- Data Acquisition Module:
- Reporting units: English or Metric, all measurements
- Operating power: 10-16 Vdc
- Power consumption: 60 mA maximum
- Serial port: 9-pin d-sub connector, selectable baud rate, flow control
- Memory: 128KB RAM, nonvolatile (45 days at 15 minute intervals with 6 sensors) Expandable to 256KB or 512KB.
- Operating Temperature:
Transducers: -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
Data acquisition module: -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
Format: MM/DD and HH:MM
Accuracy: ± 30 seconds/month
- Wind Speed:
Range: 0 to 125 mph (0-57 m/s)
Resolution: > 0.1 mph
Accuracy: ± 1 mph
Starting threshold: 0.8 mph
Time constant: 2 seconds
- Wind Direction:
Resolution: > 1%
Accuracy: ± 3%
200-WS-02E: 1.2 mph
200-WS-05E: 0.5 mph
Range: -40° to +140° F
Resolution: > .1° F
Accuracy: ± 1° F Rain Gauge:
Accuracy: ± 4% up to 3"/hour
Max rate: Unlimited
- Barometric Pressure:
Range: 28.25 to 30.75 inches Hg
Measurement span: 2.50 inches Hg (85 hpa)
Resolution: ± 0.01 inch Hg or ± 0.3 hpa
Altitude offset: 0 to +10,000 feet, screwdriver adjustable
Absolute Accuracy: .05 inches Hg Solar Radiation (optional):
Sensor: Silicon pyranometer
Spectral range: .4 to 1.1 microns
Sensitivity: 80mV / 1000Wm² approx
Accuracy: ± 5%
Range: 0-100% RH
Accuracy: ± 3% (10-90%)
Back to Top